Friday 12 February 2016

Hola!

Welcome to my shiny new blog - first there was www.worldwidewalsh.blogspot.com , documenting life as a married backpacker doing all kinds of crazy stuff:





Then came www.mummymission.blogspot.com which was intended to document our (unsuccessful and ultimately agonising) IVF journey:






Next up was www.samgoessolo.blogspot.com in which I had a blast travelling alone around the Thai islands in a classic attempt to 'find myself' and get over the painful break-up of my marriage (but mostly just 'found' a whole load of other party people up for the craic...)



Now, with only a matter of hours to go until I jet off to Costa Rica for another action-packed adventure, I thought I'd gather my thoughts and start blog number four.......can I get a drumroll please for........Costa Rica Chica! www.CostaRicaChica1.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment